AIPD is a top-down co-op twin-stick shooter from developer Blazing Badger based in Frankfurt, Germany where you are fighting against streams of evil artificial intelligence with lots of choices for weapons and modifications.
“Enjoy thousands of possible combinations of enemy and arena permutations that give you an unprecedented and nearly unlimited arcade experience. Enjoy the TRON-style retro graphics of AIPD using the power of Unreal Engine 4 to its limits, combined with a slamming soundtrack and overwhelming sound effects.
Choose between weapons like the powerful howitzer, the devastating shotgun or the precise phaser for point attacks. In AIPD you can choose your favorite combination of game mechanic modules and fight action driven coop battles with up to four players on one screen. Enjoy the freedom to create your own experience and adjust the game to suit your needs and skill level. Show them who is the boss in the digital AI world!”
- Thousands of possible combinations of enemy and arena permutations
- Flexible playstyle thanks to customizable weaponry and modifications.
- Local coop mode with up to four players.
- Several online leaderboards for fierce competition
- Timeless Neon-Art style powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Smooth 60 fps
AIPD launches January 29th on Steam, PSN and the Xbox Store for $9.99/£7.99
- Developer: Blazing Badger
- Publisher: Mamor Games
- Release Date: January 29th 2016
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
- Steam Page – Website